These Ivy & Wood candles are so beautifully packaged and perfect for gifting (to a friend or a loved one -yes this includes yourself!)
A stunning fresh and herbaceous scent, with notes of fir needle, a twist of orange and natural leafy greens. Add vanilla and blood plum on top of the spicy base of musk and fresh cucumber.
Key notes: Kakadu Plum | Cucumber | Fir Needle | Blood Plum
The Australiana Collection by Ivy & Wood celebrates our stunning, unique native flora and fauna and features illustrations by talented Brisbane artist, Melanie Kilby.
Burn time: Over 50 hours
About Ivy & Wood Soy Candles
Ivy & Wood candles are hand poured using natural coconut soy wax, which is non-toxic, eco friendly and slow burning.
They use high quality fragrance oils in a wide variety of delicious scents.
The gorgeous mason jar allows your candle to light up the room as it burns and once it is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar. The handy lid prevents dust collecting in the wax when not in use.
Packaging is designed and printed in Brisbane and is fully recyclable.
Candle Care & Safety
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (yes - every time)
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (1-2 hours)
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
270g net (550g packaged). Packaged dimensions: 8cm W x 8cm D x 12cm H.